About Me

A writer trapped in the body of a different writer.

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Electronic Dust

My mom's parents have lived in their house for many, many years. Same with my dad's folks, before they passed. Going through their things was a pretty amazing experience. A time capsule.

My grandparents are, and were, Keepers of things. They kept them in pristine condition. Recipes neatly written, tools in their original boxes. This blew my mind. I'm not a Keeper.

So, hopefully, someday in the Future, near or far, someone will stumble onto this very blog. They will blow the electronic dust off of it and dive into the words.

This blog is going to be built of Words. I do love videos, streaming audio, explosions and similar tools of Instant Satisfaction, but links like that often shrivel and die. And dead links chip away at a good post. And chipped posts can decay a good blog. So this is going to be Words.

Such as, words to describe things I like, and words to convey things that I have learned and want to share with the world. I like music and sports and sometimes politics and religion...I want to convey happiness and patience and knowledge to the world. That said, I do not take myself all too seriously and don't really trust anyone that does.

love
Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment